2nd annual band student trick or treat
Parents: Help us treat the kids after their full band rehearsal on Tuesday, Oct 31, 2017, at 9 p.m. (or when the band students are released from rehearsal). You can set up in the RHS cafeteria as early as 6:30 p.m. We will be using the cafeteria tables.
Parents can set up in the cafeteria as early as 6:30 p.m. We will be using the cafeteria tables.
- Bring decorations, music, disco balls! Use your imagination! (Bring extension cords if you need to plug anything in.)
- There are 318 kids in the band this year
- There are no restrictions on candy but there is a severe nut allergy this year. The only requirements are:
1. All candy MUST be wrapped
2. NO candy can be opened until you leave the building
- The spirit committee will provide safe candy for the students with allergies and will distribute it to each table
- Parents and siblings must dress up in costume. Costumes don’t have to be elaborate; wear a silly hat, or makeup or mismatched clothes
- Please make sure your student knows about this party; it’s not a secret this year. We don’t want any of the kids to miss this fun activity.
Contact Terri Sheffer at email@example.com.