It’s time to start thinking ahead to your fall plantings for next year’s spring flowers. We are offering two different options for ordering your spring flowering bulbs through Dutch Mill Bulbs and FlowerPower Fundraising.
Orders must be placed through either of these links to receive credit so please share these links to our specific fundraiser! Orders are placed directly online at:
Share these links with your family and friends, both local and out of town. Their orders are placed directly online which eliminates you as the middle man for payment and delivery.
This is an individual fundraiser. Every purchase will earn 50% profit for your student’s Charms account.
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Pakiela.
Join us for an evening of fantastic fun, dinner, dancing, auction, cash bar, prizes, and more!
When: Friday, July 21, 2017, 6:30 p.m. – midnight
Where: Rockford Sportsman’s Club, 11115 Northland Dr, Rockford
Cost: $25 per person
- Dinner buffet at 7 p.m.
- Cash beer and wine bar
- Dancing to the sounds of DJ Ray
- 50/50 drawings
- Raffle prizes
- Auction packages:
- Boyne Mountain 2017-2018 ski package for a family of 4
- Berlin Raceway tickets
- Dell computer
- Chris Stapleton tickets at VanAndel Arena
- Plus more!
- RHS front lobby on Mondays, between 8:30-9 p.m.
- Community Services (inside the Administration Building at 350 N Main; use Lewis entrance) Monday – Friday between 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Contact Katie Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-706-4157
Open to ages 21 and over
Checks should be made payable to Rockford Band Parents.
Download and print the auction flyer
Ada Valley is offering meats, sweets, pizzas and subs. These items are great for the Memorial Day, graduation parties, and summer BBQ’s. This is one of the last individual fundraisers!
Order forms and payment are due no later than Friday, May 12. Please remember to put your student’s name on the order form; checks should be made out to Rockford Band Parents. Pick up is on Wednesday, May 24 (time TBD.)
If you have any questions please contact Melissa Pakiela.
We have a fun and exciting general band fundraiser to help you, your family, and friends show that Ram Band pride!
Purchase reasonably priced RHS March to Macy’s and Rockford Marching Band gear through a special online store. We’re offering short sleeve t-shirts, sweatshirts, performance shirts, hoodies, polos, totes, and pullovers. The sale will only run for 2 weeks, Wednesday, April 26 until noon on Wednesday, May 10.
We hope these items will help spread the word about our exciting opportunity in NYC and that it generates support from our community. It would be great to see a ton of these March to Macy’s shirts at the Start of Summer parade on June 10!
Before you order, please keep in mind:
- Thanks to some generous sponsors, every band student who is marching in the 2017 Start of Summer parade will receive a free short sleeve March to Macy’s t-shirt in white.
- Students will have the opportunity to purchase an official band jacket through Mr. Phillips at a later date.
How do you make a purchase?
- Head over to the online store
- Order the items you want, in the sizes you want
- Pay online with a credit card (The store does not accept AmEx, even though the graphic indicates that they do.)
It’s that easy! Items will be delivered to RHS around May 19-22; pick-up details TBD.
If you have any questions, please contact Holly at email@example.com.
Thank you to Jaye Lynn Berger at Creative ADvertising, Inc. for helping make this sale possible.
Thanks to a generous donation by Herman’s Boy, you can help the marching band on their March to Macy’s!
One lucky winner will be going home with a Big Green Egg grill ($1,400 value)! Tickets are $25 and your first chance at grabbing one of only 200 tickets will be at the Massed Band Concert on Tuesday, April 18.
The drawing will be on May 13, 2017, at 2 p.m. during Herman’s Boy’s Grillapalooza event at 220 Northland Dr. NE, Rockford, MI 49341. (Winner does not need to be present to win.)
To purchase tickets, email Melinda Klukas and put GREEN EGG in the subject line. Payment can be made by cash or check made out to Rockford Band Parents.
Supported by the Rockford Education Foundation