- Performance Perks information sheet
- Performance Perks order form
- Performace Perks contact information cards for monthly orders
Performance Perks is a private-label, 100% Arabic coffee that is grown in the mountains of Costa Rica, harvested, roasted, and bagged specifically for the Rockford Band program.
There are currently 3 different roasts available:
Cadence (decaf), Drum Roll (robust, dark), and Woodwinds (light). K-cups are available is all 3 roasts. We are also offering French Vanilla and Hazelnut Cream flavored ground coffee.
Each 12 oz. bag sells for $12, which is comparable to any specialty coffee available on the market today. Each bag sold will earn $5 profit to your student’s Charms account.
Things to know
- This coffee makes a great gift for family, staff appreciation, offices and businesses, new homeowners, or any coffee drinker you have in your life. Not only is it one of the freshest picked and roasted coffees available, it also financially supports your student in the band program. It’s a win-win for everyone!
- Anyone purchasing and paying for 5 bags at once will receive a special thank you gift upon delivery
- Perks Club is a monthly coffee delivery. Students collect the money for the monthly order up front and then deliver the coffee on a monthly basis. At delivery, students collect the money for the following month’s order. Performance Perks contact information cards can be filled in with your students contact info and given to the purchaser for easy reference.
- Make sure that your student’s name is on the order form. All money should be collected at the time of the order; checks should be made out to ‘Rockford Band Parents’.
- Students should place the order form and money collected in an envelope marked ‘coffee’ and drop it in the white in-box in the band room.
Q. How do I get some?
A. Use the order form and put it – with payment – in Mr. Phillips inbox any time and it will be filled right away. Regular weekly orders will be filled and delivered as scheduled. There will also be some at the Scrip table on Tuesday evenings from 8:30-9 p.m. inside the RHS athletic entrance.
Q. I see you’re selling the coffee at the football games and at the invitational. Where do those profits go?
A. Coffee sales at football games and the invitational will be a general fundraiser for the band program.
Q. Is this coffee fairly traded?
Q. I still have questions. Who can I contact?
A. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions on how to further promote this new fundraising campaign, contact Melissa Pakiela at Daisy404@sbcglobal.net or 616-581-7242.