Friday, July 29, 2016, 7 p.m. at the practice field next to Meier Hall
- Students must arrange their own transportation home. Buses will not be provided.
- Check-out will run from 6-6:50 p.m. and again after the 7 p.m. performance.
- An adult must come to the checkout location in the Meier Hall lobby and sign-out the student(s) they will be driving home.
- An adult must pick up all medications for the student and may also pick up their luggage (we will give you the room number.)
- Students will have checked out of their rooms and turned in their keys. (Lost Key Fee $75)
- Students will not be available to visit or load your car until after the performance.
Driving directions to Andrews University:
- 131 South to I-196 West
- I-196 West to I-94 West
- I-94 West to Exit 30
- Exit 30 left to US 31. South 9 miles to Berrien Springs. (Exit 15 – turn left)
- Turn left at the Andrews University sign, onto University Boulevard.
- Bear left on Westwood Drive. Follow Westwood Drive to Meier Hall.
Make sure you check out the marching band camp blog for updates and lots of pictures! You’ll get a glimpse of your student working hard (and having some fun!)
Rockford Cash is a gift certificate you purchase online though the Rockford Chamber of Commerce. You can print it off or email it to a friend. It’s that easy!
Rockford Cash is redeemable at one of the many participating local businesses in the greater Rockford area (with more businesses being added each week). Since each certificate can only be used at one merchant, they offer different denominations to fit your needs.
Fill out the form below or visit the Rockford Cash web page. Be sure to choose Rockford Band Parents as your organization so we receive the 3% cash back in Booster Bucks!
(This is the information you received via email and regular mail.)
Band Camp letter – All the information needed for Band Camp, including drop-off and pick-up times, directions to Andrews University, a packing list and a review of what is expected of the students.
Medication information – Rules about medication at camp.
Medication form – To be filled out by a parent if a student needs medication while at camp.
Band donations needed – A list of items needed for donation.
Map of Andrews University
Pre-camp is almost here so dust off your instruments and get those lips in shape again!
Pre-camp will be held at RHS July 18-22. Starting times change from day to day for the winds so please review the schedule: Pre-camp schedule for winds.
Front ensemble and drum line will need to be at Pre-camp July 18-22 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Students need to bring:
- 2 qt. insulated water jug filled with ice and water (labeled with your student’s name)
- Knee or ankle brace, if needed
- Socks and shoes – no sandals or flip flops will be allowed!
On Friday, Rockford Band Parents will provide a free pizza lunch for everyone!